Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully.
- This site is the property of Credo Trading Limited
- If you use this site you are considered to have accepted our terms and conditions (T&Cs) and thereby have entered into a legally binding contract.
- The T&Cs stated below should be read in conjunction with the order you place with Credo Trading Limited. If you do not wish to accept the stated T&Cs please leave this site.
- We, Credo Trading Limited, reserve the right to make changes to the T&Cs from time to time, depending on changes to this website.
- Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to our T&Cs.
- All the images, design, graphics, data and other information on this site is the property of Credo Trading Limited and as such should not be copied or used for any purpose other than for personal or business use.
- All the material used on this site is under Copyright protection and should not be used or copied without our permission.
- Information for cars is supplied by car dealerships and as such is formatted for use by Credo Trading Limited.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that all the data is accurate at the time of viewing, no decision on purchase/hire or leasing should be made prior to speaking to one of our dealers.
- Dealerships change and amend details as and when required and as such they will not accept any liability for damages.
- Credo Trading Limited may, where necessary, change the price of the car/s before or after an order has been placed.
- Any such change will be notified to the customer enabling the customer to cancel the order if they are not satisfied.
- Prices on the website are for the model displayed. Once the car has been sold new prices may apply.
- We offer ‘build your own car’ services and prices quoted will reflect the specification requested.
- We do not charge a processing fee. This cost is covered by the dealerships.
- All prices quoted are subject to change. Depending on lease choice, VAT will be added on (Personal) or exempt (Business).
- All cars are delivered free of charge within UK (mainland). Additional charges may arise due to special delivery requirements for some cars and information will be passed on to the customer prior to any charges being made.
- If you wish to have a car delivered on a transporter an additional charge will apply and again, you will be advised of the cost in advance.
- If you do not consent to the pre-advised charges you reserve the right to cancel your order and are entitled to full refund.
- All delivery dates are subject to change and will be advised by manufacturers.
- ETA – Estimated Time of Arrival, Credo Trading Limited do not have control over dealership delivery times and do not accept any liability for delays or other such matters that our out of our control.
- All cars are subject to a ‘cooling off ‘period of 14 days. Cars will not be delivered until the cooling off period expires.
- Cars will need to be insured on/before delivery takes place and the main driver needs to be the policy holder and registered keeper.
We will endeavour to provide you with the best customer service; however, if you are dissatisfied with our service we will try and resolve any issues fairly and effectively. Please send your complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
Credo Trading is UK registered: 7751543
Consumer Credit Licence number: 0651161